Meher Baba's Ten Commandments
1. Desire for nothing except desirelessness .
2. Hope for nothing except to rise above all hopes.
3. Want nothing and you will have everything.
4.Be angry with none but your own weakness.
5. Hate none but your lustful self.
6.Be greedy to own more and more wealth of tolerance and justice.
7. Wage war against your desires, and Godhood will be your victory.
8.Serve others with the understanding that in serving them you are serving Me.
9. Be resigned completely to My Will, and My Will be yours.
10.Let your temptation be to tempt Me with your love in order to receive My Grace.
Back to Home Page